Intellectual property is the lifeblood of the creative professional. Our firm can help ensure that your ideas and creative exploits are protected. We have broad experience in assisting clients with copyright and trademark registration, clearance issues, technology development and licensing deals (computer software, IT, apps, etc.), multi-media issues and intellectual property litigation.
Call the Law Firm of Stacey A. Davis today to schedule a free consultation regarding your trademark issues. Do you have a logo or a slogan that you are using in connection with your business? We can discuss options for protecting that trademark or service mark through registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). From the initial clearance review through formal registration with the USPTO, our practice can guide you every step of the way. Once registered, trademarks must be maintained through formal filings with the USPTO on designated dates. We can assist with these ongoing trademark maintenance activities, including the filing of a Section 8 declaration of use, Section 15 declaration of incontestability and a Section 9 renewal. Our firm also assists clients with trademark transfer agreements as part of your business succession planning.
With an initial consultation we can discuss all of your copyright registration questions, including what form is appropriate based on your creative work, deposit requirements and registration fees. The Law Firm of Stacey A. Davis actively assists clients with a wide variety of copyright transfer agreements, including licenses and assignments.
Our past intellectual property law experience includes:
– Registering copyrights and trademarks
– Drafting demand and cease and desist letters
– Drafting licensee and purchase agreements
– Drafting product development and consulting agreements
– Drafting intellectual property transfer agreements
– Drafting policies (including website terms and conditions, privacy policies, social media and employee manuals)
– Drafting releases (artwork, liability, location, minor, talent)
– Preparing non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
– Preparing non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
We do not handle patent validity or prosecution issues, but will happily refer you to a qualified attorney.