Business planning is an important first step on the entrepreneurial path. From selecting the right entity to developing your brand, the Law Firm of Stacey A. Davis can assist.
If you are just getting your new company off the ground, our firm can provide the following services:
– Entity Selection (corporation, LLC, S corporation, partnership)
– Entity Formation (preparation and filing of all necessary registration forms)
– Preparation of entity governing documents (such as corporate bylaws, operating agreements and buy-sell agreements)
– Name Reservation
– Securing Employer I.D. Numbers (EINs)
– Preparing and filing initial business privilege tax return
Once you’ve formed your new entity, we can help you grow and protect your assets through general business planning. The Law Firm of Stacey A. Davis also assists small businesses and employers with preparing the following documents:
– Employee Handbook
– Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements
– Inventions Agreement
– Non-Competition Agreements
– Non-Solicitation Agreements
Creating and sustaining productive relationships is the key to developing any business. A well-drafted contract allows those relationships to grow in a mutually beneficial manner. Our practice routinely drafts and negotiates a variety of business contracts on behalf of its clients, including:
– Business formation and dissolution documents
– Design and development agreements
– Employment Agreements
– Website Terms and Condition Policies
– Privacy Policies
– Social Media Policies
– Software and technology license agreements
In addition, we can assist with cease and desist letters or demand letters (such as collection letters).
For more information on our business planning services or to schedule an initial consultation, contact Stacey at 205.777.9906 or email@example.com.